With over 50 years of scientific experience in the field of research and development of lead-acid batteries, the LABD team has mastered highly professional competencies and can:
- Conduct research on the electrochemical behavior of cells and batteries with model and commercial electrodes and evaluate their performance;
- Apply different analytical methods and techniques for material characterization;
- Conduct research projects focused on development of new design and optimization of novel materials for lead-acid battery manufacture;
- Share fundamental knowledge and good research practices;
- Provide expert consultation on advanced lead-acid battery design and novel materials;
- Assure partnership in the optimization and development of innovative technologies for lead-acid battery manufacture, control and management on their storage and exploitation;
- Provide insight into solving specific lead-acid batteries problems.