The Organizing Committee of the LABAT series of conferences
is pleased to announce that the next
11th International Conference on Lead-Acid Batteries LABAT’2021
8 – 11 June 2021, VIRTUAL event
Since 1989, the Lead-Acid Batteries Department of Institute of Electrochemistry and Energy Systems at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences has been organizing a series of triennial conferences on lead-acid batteries, named LABAT. The LABAT Conference is a globally recognized scientific forum gathering leading battery experts, technologists and academic researchers from all over the world. LABAT’2021 virtual technical sessions will once again offer you an insight into the latest research achievements and development trends in the field of lead-acid battery manufacture, operation and recycling, as well as an in-depth discussion of the new challenges facing lead-acid batteries, while the virtual exhibition will present a perfect opportunity for companies to showcase your new products and services.
LABAT’2021 FOCUS AREAS
- Fundamentals of Lead-Acid Battery Electrochemistry
- Advances in Lead Battery Technology, Manufacture and Recycling
- Innovations and New Materials for Lead-Acid Batteries
- Advanced Lead Batteries for Automotive and Energy Storage Applications
- Battery Management Systems, State-of-Charge, State-of-Health
- Modelling and Simulation of Lead-Acid Battery Systems
- Original unpublished papers, critical reviews, state-of-art reports will be presented as either oral or poster communications.
- The technical program of the virtual LABAT'2021 will include live sessions (3 hours a day) on all four conference days to provide live streaming of short technical presentations followed by Q&A session.
- The conference sessions also will include plenary lectures and panel discussions.
- On-demand access to pre-recorded 20-min presentations as well as to posters in PDF format will be provided 24-hours a day during the time the event is on-line and up to 30 days after the event.
More information is published in the Program section of this site.
Leading lead-acid battery manufacturers and suppliers of materials, equipment and technology for the battery industry will promote their new products and services at a Virtual Conference Exhibition during the conference. The exhibition will provide interactive expo booths with uploaded various promotional video/audio materials, graphs, downloadable files highlighting products and services, etc. The e-booths will be accessible during the four conference days to view or to chat with booth personnel live (if they are present) or to schedule a 1:1 meeting.
Apart from the technical sessions, LABAT’2021 attendees are offered a good networking opportunity which will allow for group chats and search & connect matching with other attendees. Do not miss the chance to meet battery authorities, and make new business contacts online.
Let us meet virtually in June 2021 to pay tribute to the 160-year old lead-acid battery and outline its future development prospects.