Fees and Payment Info
The Registration Fee for LABAT’2021 covers:
- Access to all live technical sessions, panel discussions and conference ceremonies
- Access on-demand to pre-recorded video presentations, e-Posters and Extended Abstracts (in PDF format) throughout the 4 conference days and up to 30 days after the event
- Electronic copy of LABAT’2021 Conference Proceedings
- Q&A to speakers, poster presenters and exhibitors (or chat to attendees during conference days)
- Access to video records of sessions from previous days
- Access to the virtual exhibition to view/download exhibitor’s presentations and/or promotional and give-away materials on-demand, as well to chat or connect with exhibitor’s representatives or schedule a private 1:1 meeting
- Networking opportunities with search & connect and adding contacts options
- Right to attend interactive polls
16 April -
||€ 550||€ 650||€ 750|
||€ 500||€ 600||€ 700|
||€ 400||€ 500||N/A|
||€ 300||€ 300||€ 300|
||€ 1300||€ 1450||€ 1600|
||€ 1200||€ 1400||€ 1600|
- All registration fees are subject to Bulgarian VAT (20%). EU based companies with valid VAT number are exempt from VAT.
- The Student's fees apply only for undergraduate or PhD students in fulltime education in academic institutions.
10% discount on the applicable fee for 3 or more delegates from the same company (holds only for industry or academic representatives)
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Payment of all conference fees should be made by one of the following methods:
- In advance in EUR BY BANK TRANSFER (upon receipt of invoice) to the conference organizer bank account
- In advance in EUR BY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD via IEES-BAS online purchase platform. The payment is made through a virtual Point of Sale (POS) - terminal with a debit or credit card bearing the trademarks of VISA INTERNATIONAL, MASTERCARD WORLDWIDE, BORICA AD and others, except those issued in the following countries: USA, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates, Belize, Bahrain, Colombia, Trinidad and Tobago, Kuwait, India and Nigeria.
Cancellation requests must be made in writing and sent by email or fax to the LABAT’2021 Conference Secretariat. The notification must include all relevant information regarding the bank account to which a possible refund may be remitted.
- Registrations cancelled in writing before May 25, 2021 will be refunded less a 30% cancellation fee
- No refunds can be made for cancellations requested after May 25, 2021.
The date of receipt of the email or fax requesting cancellation will be the basis for considering refunds. Refunds will be made by bank transfer after the conference.
In case of over-payment or double payment, refund requests must be made in writing and sent to the LABAT’2021 Conference Secretariat by email. The over-paid amount less a handling fee of EUR 50 – will be refunded after the conference.
To register for the LABAT’2021 Conference you may choose one of the following options:
- submit a completed online registration form for bank transfer payment
- submit a completed online registration form and pay by credit/debit card
- send (by e-mail or fax) a completed downloadable registration form in MSWord format