Instructions for Authors
Preparation of VIDEO PRESENTATIONS
The official language of the Conference is English, no translation facilities will be provided.
- All speakers must prepare two video files of their oral technical presentations - a regular one not to exceed 20 min and a short one not more than 2 min in length.
- The regular version of the presentation will be available on-demand to all registered conference delegates through the virtual conference platform.
- The short version should briefly state the purpose of the research, the main results and major conclusions and will be broadcasted prior to the question and answer sessions during the daily live event.
Presentation Slides Specifications:
- The recommended file type to be used for presentations is PowerPoint or Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Page set-up to widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio, landscape orientation.
- If videos are to be screened in your presentation, they should be inserted into the relevant slide(s), with the start-per-click-configuration, also in 16:9 format. Please keep a copy of all photos and videos embedded in your presentation in the same folder with the presentation itself to reduce the risk of failure to fetch the photo or video data. Videos should be preferably in the MP4 format.
- Please use popular fonts (like Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, Verdana etc.).
- Text fonts and figures inserted in the slides should be large enough to be easily read.
- Please download the PDF file with the instructions on how to record your presentation for the Virtual LABAT'2021. They are a guidance on how to extract the best possible appearance and communicate your idea in the most effective way. There are several pieces of advice that you can follow.
- We recommend to you to use Zoom platform to record video of yourself with the presentation. Also, another option is suggested.
Speakers are required to submit thier video presentation files to Dr. Geno Papazov at email@example.com with carbon copy (CC) to his alternative email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 April 2021.
After the authors send us their video files a professional team will make sure to insert the video to the beautiful LABAT'2021 Pro-designs.
Speakers will be informed of the tentative day and time of their presentation(s) before finalizing the technical program of LABAT’2021.
Preparation of EXTENDED ABSTRACTS
The submitted Extended Abstracts should be original unpublished papers.
All Extended Abstracts must be written in English on 4 pages (including figures, tables, references etc.) The pages should be formatted for A4 sized paper, leaving 2 cm margins on each side. Use single line spacing and preferably 12 pitch sized Times New Roman font, and do not divide the page into 2 or more columns. Leave two blank lines on top of the first page and type the TITLE (in capital letters, bold, centered), the name(s) of the author(s) followed by their affiliation and address. Leave two blank lines and start with the body of the publication. Begin with a short abstract (maximum 200 words) which should briefly state the purpose of the research, the principal results and major conclusions. You need also to define 3-6 essential keywords to describe the topic of the text. Tables and figures must be embedded in the text. The basic ideas and major contributions of the research should be summarized briefly (in 2-3 sentences) at the end of the Extended Abstract as conclusions. A list of references should also be provided. Please, do not insert page numbers!
Authors are kindly asked to follow strictly these instructions and observe the deadlines for Extended abstract submission as the LABAT Conference Proceedings volume (in both printed and electronic format) is published before the beginning of the conference. SCOPUS metrics evaluate the LABAT Conference proceedings impact.
Please use the Extended Abstract Template provided to help you prepare your abstract(s).
Extended abstracts SUBMISSION
Authors are expected to submit a camera-ready Extended Abstract (four A4 pages) of their paper, prepared following the above instructions, by 31 March 2021. Abstracts received after this date cannot be included in the Volume of Extended Abstracts, which must be submitted to the publishers by the end of April 2021.
Extended Abstracts shall be submitted electronically (preferably as attachment in MS Word or PDF format) to Dr. Geno Papazov, e-mail: email@example.com or on CD/Flash memory drive by post/courier to the Conference Secretariat
Preparation of POSTERS
Authors who prefer to contribute poster(s) rather than oral presentation(s) should inform the Conference Organizers of their preference. They also should prepare and submit extended abstracts of their poster presentations to be included in the LABAT’2021 Conference Proceedings.
Poster presentations in PDF format should be submitted to Dr. Geno Papazov at firstname.lastname@example.org with carbon copy (CC) to his alternative email email@example.com no later than 30 April 2021.
- All posters are required to conform to landscape orientation
- The text, illustrations and graphics should be organized in single A4 page.
- Text fonts and figures inserted in the poster should be large enough to be easily read.
- Arranging your poster elements in the order shown on the sheme below will make it easier to read and comprehend